Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update

Last week I made the third trip to Richmond to take the long dreaded polygraph test. Of course I passed it with flying colors. Everyone keeps asking me if I have heard anything since then. To answer everyone at the same time, no. I am surprised to an extent and at the same time I'm not. I knew from the start this was going to be a long process. They started out with over 600 applicants. I know it has to take a lot of effort to narrow the field down the fill the 25 open vacancies in the next academy. In a way I'm really happy that I haven't heard anything cause that means that I still have a shot. On the other hand it's rather aggravating to not here anything cause I'm not sure what the next step is. I know if I was meant to get this job then everything will work out. Several people don't wanna see me move back out of NC, but I have to do what makes me happy and if getting this job makes me happy, then that's what I'm gonna do. Hope everyone is having a great week. I have 3 more days in my vacation. Im gonna spend them doing nothing. I'll update again next week or sooner if I hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment