Monday, October 17, 2011

Polygraph outta the way

Today was the big day for the polygraph test for the Richmond Police. I was really nervous going into it because I have never taken one before, therefore I had no idea what to expect. The examiner I had was completely full of himself and "tooted his own horn" for nearly the entire 2 hours. He was the best, he had been on TV, he knew all the cheats, etc. Blah, blah, blah. After that went on for a little while he kinda chilled out. Started talking to me about Buffalo cause he realized I had lived there. Come to find out he was from North Tonawanda. What a small world. In the end, all that talking made me feel a lot better. He went over a lot of my background stuff againjust to see if i had given the same answers as before. He gave me the test twice. I didnt complain. In the wnd, I ended up passing it. Now its on to the next step I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment